Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sweden: Feminist Alternative

Viking Observer posts a translation of a song made by the women in Sweden's feminist party, which I have been blogging about several times before. These charming women are also in favor of the current immigration policies in Sweden, which means they are voting to let in the anti-female Islamic culture. I must admit that it's tempting to let them sort out the ensuing problems on their own. I will repeat my claim that should Western women indeed lose their freedom, they bear a significant part of the responsibility for this themselves.

PS: Can anybody imagine a group of male politicians making a song like this, and bragging about it in public? What would the reactions be? If this is what feminism is about, then we don't need it:



Sweden: Feminist Alternative

The following is the text to one of the songs sung at the tv-transmitted kongress of the new Swedish party Feminist Alternative (source: Federley):

Old, dirty man, accursed man
Destroys our world without any shame
Rapes, wages wars, fights and destroys
Get that you cant and shouldnt
Grab my pussy when you get horny
Or grab my breasts when you lust
I hate you, you accursed man
You think you know, You think you can
All about women, all about our lives
But you know nothing, so take a f*cking step
To the side, to the edge, place yourself at the edge
Fall over it, I dont give a f*ck
´Cause now its our turn
This is our revenge
We will show you
Now we take our chance
You gave yourself the role of god, so f*cking pathetic,
Yes, so you have a d*ck, is that reason enough to force an ideal upon me
For your own benefit and own f*cking pleasure
I´ll show you that I can, better than you
Even though I am a "small, weird girl"
Old, dirty man, accursed man
Better start jumping
Because here you see a woman
That hates you so much
We will tear you apart



The party, according to the polls I have seen, may attain 6-10% of the vote at the next Swedish elections.

4 Comments:

At November 24, 2005 6:54 AM, Blogger Mike H. said...

ole, do you mean Hagar the Horrible?

 
At November 24, 2005 12:46 PM, Blogger Snouck said...

"Grab my pussy when you get horny
Or grab my breasts when you lust"

They wish!

Keep away from these ladies. Let them stew in their own juices. Mohammed and Ahmed will take care of them. Make them feel free and appreciated.

 
At November 24, 2005 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ole,

That isn't true. The majority of scandinavian women are good-looking and intelligent, and then there is this, um--aberration?

I'd like to hear the ditty that the gay men composed in rebuttal.

 
At November 25, 2005 9:25 PM, Blogger Don Miguel said...

I guess one thing is for sure: the new Swedish party Feminist Alternative is not pacifist!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home