Monday, April 25, 2005

Iran Sees 'Genuine' EU Effort to Reach Nuke Deal

The European Union's three biggest powers appear to genuinely want an agreement with Iran, which is determined to become a producer of enriched nuclear fuel, a senior Iranian official said Thursday. Sharing Washington's suspicions that Tehran is developing the capability to make atomic weapons, France, Britain and Germany have offered Iran economic and political incentives if it permanently abandons its uranium enrichment program, which could produce nuclear fuel for power plants and bombs. Iran denies wanting weapons and insists its nuclear ambitions are limited to the peaceful generation of electricity. Iran has accused the Europeans of dragging their feet in the talks and some European diplomats have admitted privately this was a strategy on their part to keep Tehran talking.

2 Comments:

At April 26, 2005 12:47 AM, Blogger Steve Decatur said...

I have no other way to communicate with you except for this. My name is Steve Decatur. You used to link to my Blog islamthreat.blogspot.com. I want to ask you how I can get hold of Ronard Sigard. He is an anti-Islamic Christian who said some very bad things about the false prophet Muhammad (good for him). I have some information that some Swedish Muslims are plotting to kill him. Would you please contact me at Stevedecatur@gmail.com. so that I can communicate with you more about this matter.

 
At April 27, 2005 4:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, Steve. I had an accident a couple of weeks ago where some links where lost when I updated the blog. I have better back-ups now. Your link has now been restored.

Email is sent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home